Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dress Code for HellKats World

Most of us that work in the world today have to adhere to a dress code of some sort. This code can range from professional to casual and any variation in between. I, normally, have no problem with dress codes... this was prior to this morning when my ultra-conservative boss strolled into my office and proceeded to tell me the outfit that i had chosen the PREVIOUS day was unacceptable. now, before you start thinking that i wore my Catholic School girl get-up (complete with garters and 41/2 inch heels...) let me tell you that it was a simple pair of dressy capris and a white, sleeveless, button-down shirt. i thought it was more than appropriate for a day spent crawling around under desks (no, not giving blowjobs or anything fun like that).

I tell you all of that, to tell you this: There is no dress code for HellKat's World. Come as you are... goth, preppy, jock, grunge, S&M... fuck it - come naked!! i want you all to be comfortable in my little corner of the internet.

i do have one request though... if you come naked, i want pics...

11 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

My baby girl :) It's so nice to have you out here!!

(Oh, and you already have my pictures.. *snerk!)

*kisses and bites

xxxx

JBoombostick said...

Hi its me. Can I stalk you? Send me boob and ass photos please.

BirdMadGirl said...

(LOVE your profile pic, btw)

Carl Spackler said...

i plan on hanging out with my wang out if thats ok with you.

oh, and send me boob and ass photo's too.

Scumbag said...

nameless said your a hottie with big tits. are you also a closet lesbo? that would be hot as fuck, yo.

HellKat said...

AWWW!! you are all so kind to visit!!! ass and boob shots for all!!! (they will be coming soon... promise!!!)

~d said...

The RED kicks ASS!
I come to you
thru
(presently nameless)
Jeez.

BOOBS

BirdMadGirl said...

Oh danna.... you always attach the best stuff ;)
xx

HellKat said...

~d Thanks for the boobs... Love them!!

Guess that answers scumbag's question... sort of...

kisses licks and slurps to nameless and ~d... that should clear up any confusion boys...

anony mouse? muse? said...

do you know a good photgrapher?

Rat In A Cage said...

I know what you mean. Every time I get a new tattoo, I have to be sure it will be out of sight from The Man.